On May 30, 2017, CEOWorld magazine published an article I wrote on “Getting Executive Severance Compensation When You Choose to Quit” This article was designed for CEOs, C-suite executives and other senior executives who for reasons beyond their control want to quit their current position and ought to be able to get appropriate executive severance compensation in connection with their separation.
My article takes up four main areas:
- Circumstances when you want to quit
- Issues governing Severance when you quit your position
- Key contract terms: Termination for Good Reason in your Job Offer
- Circumstances of Constructive Discharge
- Severance rights and compensation to seek for in Constructive Discharge
- Getting what you deserve if you terminate your position
To see my full article, go to LINK: http://ceoworld.biz/2017/05/30/getting-executive-severance-compensation-when-you-choose-to-quit/
or on my website at http://www.executiveemploymentattorney.com/articles-section/getting-executive-severance-compensation-when-you-choose-to-quit/
With more than 12.4+ million page views, CEOWORLD magazine is the world’s leading business magazine written strictly for CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, senior management executives, business leaders, and high net worth individuals worldwide.
It is my hope this article will be helpful to senior executives who are considering quitting their current position or feel they are now being forced out, and deserve severance and the change to start anew while keeping their careers on the upward trajectory. If you or any colleague of yours has a need in this area, please do reach out to me at email@example.com.